5 Days - Nomad Workation Retreat in Siargao Island - VIP Access
Sep 22-28, 2023
Good to know
- 5 days digital nomad celebration in Siargao Island
- Learn from our invited thought leaders, experts, advisor and mentors
- Join in mastermind sessions, fireside chats as we discuss relevant topics about remote working, entrepreneurship, digital nomad and location independent
- Reconnect with nature & enjoy stunning beaches and views where we work & stay
- CoWork & CoLive with others and have fun at the beach
Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Min. Bookings: 10
Max. Participants: 50 pax
Baybayin Hub Nomad Workation Retreat is one of the biggest nomad workation retreat event in the Philippines for digital nomads, remote workers, online entrepreneurs and explorers. Meet and learn from like-minded individuals in an inspiring, relaxing open stress-free environment to intentional
boost your professional ,business and personal growth at the beach!
No Refund. Upon final purchase of your tickets, and the organizer does not offer any money-back guarantees. You recognize and agree that you shall not be entitled to a refund. However, your ticket is / are transferable.
This is the plan
SEP 18 MON
SEP 19 TUES
Conference – Workshop
After – Party
SEP 20 WED
CoWorking Day, Meetups
Fireside chat sessions
SEP 21 THU
BAYBAYIN HUB ADVENTURE
SEP 22 FRI
Group Trips (optional)
Pool Party w/ DJ
- 2-way van transfer from/to Siargao airport
- Welcome Networking Night
- BPI Accident Insurance
- Networking session
- Workshop / Unconference at the resort with Buffet Lunch and snacks
- Wellness activities. Yoga or Meditation
- Skill Share / Fireside chat / Meet-ups
- Entrepreneurship, Business, Nomad Talks with our invited guest speakers
- Thank you Night- DJ & Drinks!
- Private AC Room with breakfast. Choose from our Partner resort that suits you.
Daily meals are not included. There are many restaurants in General Luna area, where the event takes place.
What's not included
Meet the instructors
Noelle is a health and wellness advocate and practitioner, creative entrepreneur and co- founded several wellness brands such as Flow Retreats and Makai Bowls. She has been organizing and coordinating yoga retreats, workshops and wellness events for corporate brands since 2009. She is currently based in La Union, Philippines where she spends time surfing, practicing yoga, creating art and exploring beaches and nature spots around the province.
Other things to-do (not included in the program)
We can organize independent group adventure activities and there’s a corresponding fee in each activity like island hopping, surfing lesson to name a few.
Where you’ll be
4 nights 5 days
USD 1, 020.00
Why choose SatoriCamp?