4 Weeks Hacker Paradise community workation in Boracay
Feb 4-Mar 2, 2024
Good to know
- 4-week coommunity travel experience for remote workers
- A beautiful island known for crystal clear water, white sand, and unbeatable sunsets
- Accommodation at a boutique resort, just a short walk to the beach
- Coworking space for staying productive
- Networking events, Workshops, Weekly lunches and Potlucks
Skill Level: Beginner
Max. Participants: pax
Crystal-clear waters, dazzling white sand beaches, and a pulsating energy that perfectly balances work and play. Dive deep into a unique blend of serene natural landscapes and a lively nightlife that fuels creativity and connection in this brand new Hacker Paradise destination.
Begin your day inspired by breathtaking sunrises and let the island’s vibrance and diverse ecosystem energize your work. In your free time, immerse yourself in a cultural feast of flavors and festive beats around the island. In Boracay, every moment is an opportunity to connect and explore, making it the ultimate paradise office for a month of unforgettable experiences!
- If you cancel or shorten a trip more than 120 days before the intended start, you will receive a full refund minus a $200 banking and application processing fee.
- In cases where you are not cancelling or shortening the length of a trip: If you modify the dates of your trip less than 60 days before your original start date, you will be charged a minimum change fee of $200 . The change fee may increase based on housing obligations for the original trip dates and the availability of housing during your new trip dates.
- If you cancel or shorten a trip between 90 days and 45 days before the intended start, you will receive a refund of 50% of the paid amount, minus a $200 USD banking and application processing fee.
- If you cancel or shorten a trip with less than 45 days before the intended start or after a trip begins, we cannot issue you a refund.
- If you purchased a long-term trip plan and need to reduce the number of months in your package, you forfeit the long-term plan rate and will be invoiced for the difference in cost between the regular trip price and the long-term plan rate.
- Any payment you make is not transferable to another person nor can your spot on the trip be filled by anyone besides you.
- worldwide network of 1,000+ members
- goal setting & reciprocity rings
- professional development
- weekly lunches and potlucks
- hands-on workshops
- networking events with locals
- private room w/ cleaning
- coworking area
- local sim filled with data
- 1 kickass onsite facilitator
Meet the instructors
Aaron Forcadilla is a surfer known for his unique style in and out of the water. This Siargao local has also worked for some of the biggest brands in the country as a photographer.
Where you’ll be
USD 2, 990.00
Why choose SatoriCamp?
USD 2, 990.00
USD 2, 990.00
1 of 5